- Children 2 to 6 years of age
- Therapeutic services and assessments, including special education, speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Small class sizes
- Structured environment
- Classes consist of 60% typically developing children and 40% children with special needs
- Professional and educated staff
- Supplemental enrichment activities: music, gymnastics, cooking, art, and computers
- Equal opportunity to all children
- Positive peer encouragement, fostering leadership, diversity, and compassion
- Daily communication sent home on each child regarding activities, behavior, sleep routines, etc.
- Classrooms utilize a multi-sensory approach to learning, incorporating sensory activities daily.